About Me

My photo
I'm no good at these things - but here goes.. I'm a 22 year old beauty blogger from Birmingham UK! To start 2017 off I am currently working on this new blog, I stupidly can't access my old one so please bare with me whilst I post all my old content onto here before putting out new content for you lovely lot! Thank you for all your support! Instagram : Beautyblogger94_ Twitter: BeautyBySarah__

Friday 6 January 2017

August Birchbox 2015

August Birchbox - #BEAUTYJUNKIE
Hey everyone so as promised I'm currently sat here at 4AM doing a post about Birchbox.
This month was another great month for birchbox, the box came and the design is little emojii type things, all over which is pretty cute - then the bottom half of the box is a gorgeous mint green colour.

As well as your products everyone received a sheet of stickers which is amazing!
Overall I'm amazed at the products I received, i'll put everything below for you guys!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Benefit High Beam
The full size is £19.50
This gorgeous pink hue gives an instantly dewy finish, you can apply this highlighter on brow and cheekbones.

 It blends nicely and I can agree that it gives a gorgeous dewy finish
The sample size is 2.5 ml , which by the pigmentation it's going to last ages - Brilliant!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Laura Mercier
Kohl Eye Pencil in Black Violet
The full size is £17.50!
This ultra-creamy, pigmented purple pencil glides beautifully across your eyes.

I didn't expect the pigment, and staying power to be this good, I applied it to the back of my hand and I rubbed and rubbed and it just stayed put!! 
_________________________________________________________________________________
Illamasqua - Hydra Veil
The full size costs £32
I've not tried this primer with foundation yet, but I have applied it to where I'm prone to dry patches and well... I must admit it really did feel hydrated and smooth.
They claim that it has a nourishing formula and instantly re-hydrates and smooths the skin for a radiant complexion - Those claims are correct!
Excited to try this out when I do a full face of make-up.
_________________________________________________________________________________

 Rituals Rice Scrub - Full size £10

Rice Scrub - Organic Rice Milk & Cherry Blossom.
For a sample size 70ml is quite a lot of product :).
The scent of this product is amazing, I can't wait to use this!
It says to use this once OR twice a week, massage onto damp skin using circular motions then rinse away.

I can imagine that it will leave your skin soft and smooth!









       



_________________________________________________________________________________

BioNike Cleansing Water  *BIRCHBOX EXCLUSIVE*

Defence Tolerance Essential Cleansing Water.
This sample size is 15 ml and the full size costs £12.20
This product is fragrance free, suitable for sensitive skin it gently removes make-up and leaves skin feeling smooth and soft.
Using your fingertips, massage into face and neck.
Remove using a cotton pad - no rinsing required!






________________________________________________________________________________


Kebelo 
Clarifying Shampoo, 50 ml and the full size costs £13.95
The whole point of this shampoo is to use once or twice a month, and that is to get rid of any product build up in your hair, this has gentle blend of ingredients to detox your hair and scalp. It has a very fresh smell, so I am super excited to try this out! I may even purchase the full size at some point!

___________________________________________________

Those were the products I received, what products do you guys get, I'd love to know what you got this month!!
Please feel free to comment on here with any questions you may have, or even follow me on Instagram which is;


BEAUTYBLOGGER94_

Thank you so much for reading!
Sarah xo


No comments:

Post a Comment