About Me

My photo
I'm no good at these things - but here goes.. I'm a 22 year old beauty blogger from Birmingham UK! To start 2017 off I am currently working on this new blog, I stupidly can't access my old one so please bare with me whilst I post all my old content onto here before putting out new content for you lovely lot! Thank you for all your support! Instagram : Beautyblogger94_ Twitter: BeautyBySarah__

Friday 6 January 2017

Glossybox November 2015

Glossybox November - Lipstick To Lashes!
Hey everyone as promised I'm finally getting round to posting about this months Glossy box,
Which by the way is AMAZING, before I start please feel free to comment or contact me on Instagram with your favourite product(s) this month!

I'm so glad I got to pick my lipstick shade in time before they started just randomly selecting a colour for everyone, this month they worked along with Revlon to give everyone one of their super lustrous lipstick in the shade Black Cherry 477 which is full-size!

Even when their boxes are the plain ones they are still sleek and pretty always with that cute little bow! They are £10 a month +£2.95 post and packaging.. which is always worth it considering the price of the products you get each month!
                                                                    Lipstick To Lashes
_________________________________________________________________________________


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick
I picked the shade Black Cherry 477!

I'm so bad when it comes to hoarding lipsticks or just any lip products in general,
 so to hear that they were working alongside glossy box this month I was so excited!!
The sleek packaging, the gold&black and the see through bit on the top of the lid so you can see the colour without opening in shops is so amazing, I couldn't wait to swatch this for you guys...


The excitement I had when I seen how creamy this lipstick was, was just incredible..
The pigment of the lipstick and how easily it glides on is beautiful.
I would seriously suggest anyone who doesn't have one of these lipsticks to buy one, totally worth the £7.99 espc when boots have 3 for 2!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Royal Apothic Moisturising Body Lotion 

I think in one of my previous boxes I had received a Royal Apothic lip tint, maybe last year but I'm not 100% either way I was impressed with that product, so to see I had another of their products I was very pleased :) it's not often you get a good body cream in boxes!
I must admit that the box for this body cream is the most amazing design I have seen for this type of product, swirls and flowers and posh writing for the design.
It contains lactic acid to gently smooth skin, while keeping it hydrated so it stays super-soft despite the chilly winter months.to use massage into damp skin post-shower to seal in the moisture.
This is not full size - but for a travel size this is such a big tube!
The full size costs £14.50 and their website is www.royalapothic.com
_________________________________________________________________________________
                                                              
                                                Emite Diamond Heart Primer        

I cannot express how happy I was to get a primer, I've had primers for eye shadow in boxes before but never for foundation! This product is also travel size which yet again... a decent amount considering it's not full size as a little goes a long way anyway :D
This illuminating soft focus primer has a peachy tint to it but once blended into your skin you obviously cannot see it, on the back of my hand it did look a bit blurred and felt amazingly smooth.
The peachy fluid balances skin tone, boosts radiance and creates a smooth finish.
I cannot wait to try this out on my face, the full size is £25.90 and can be found on their website which is www.emitemakeup.com
_________________________________________________________________________________
                                                     
                                                                  Eylure - Natural Lashes 

As well as many other of you ladies I couldn't wait to get these Eylure lashes!
From peoples blogs/instagram posts I know some people got the natural ones or the more dramatic ones! I find I get on a lot easier with the natural ones as they aren't so thick near the band.
Depending how I get on with these I think they'll become my new holy grail lashes!
Eylure is such an amazing brand and at £5 a pack is a bargain.
You can get 25% off your first order on www.eylure.com by using the code 'Glossy25'
It expires on 30/11/2015 
_________________________________________________________________________________

                                                       MUA Eyeshadow Palette - Undressed

I own a few eye shadow palettes from MUA ( Makeup Academy ), 
but never thought of purchasing this one!
These shadows are so creamy and pigmented, I've always loved MUA's products!
I remember in like 2008/2009 when they first appeared in superdrug stores.
I actually created a look with these the other day and they blend amazingly well.
These palettes are £4 each and can be found in store/online www.superdrug.com
OR  If you order from them online www.muastore.co.uk
You can get 20% off everything using the code 'MUAGLOSSY'
The code expires 31/12/2015
_________________________________________________________________________________

If you can't wait then Glossy box December Sneak  Peek is........................


Next month they have a very exciting collaboration on the cards, and a beautiful box to match!
Beauty Blogger Really Ree will be guest editing the Rose Gold collector's edition GLOSSYBOX!
_________________________________________________________________________________

I just want to say a big big thank you to all of you who view my blog, take time to follow me and like the pictures I upload on my instagram, all my social media accounts are listed on my blog page if you're interested in contacting me to let me know what YOUR favourite products were from this months box, or even your november favourites!

I appreciate you all as this is a passion of mine, to blog and upload content for you guys!

I hope you're all well and I'm hoping to do a make-up look for you once this cold has shifted haha.

Speak again soon, Sarah!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment