About Me

My photo
I'm no good at these things - but here goes.. I'm a 22 year old beauty blogger from Birmingham UK! To start 2017 off I am currently working on this new blog, I stupidly can't access my old one so please bare with me whilst I post all my old content onto here before putting out new content for you lovely lot! Thank you for all your support! Instagram : Beautyblogger94_ Twitter: BeautyBySarah__

Friday 6 January 2017

Pink Parcel August 2015

Pink Parcel - August!
Hey everyone so just over a week ago I seen an ad on Facebook for this company called ' Pink Parcel ' I checked them out and seen what it was and I jumped at the chance!

Monthly things, and goodies to cheer you up at the same time? Bonus!
Your first box is only £5.95 then after that I think it's £9.99/£10.95 - Which either way is SO worth the money!

I did have a tea bag and a bar of chili chocolate too, but I gave those away as I don't like tea or chili ( haha )

I also had some gluten free cherry sweets but I ate them! *woops* :$ You get to choose what brand and also weather you want tampons or sanitary towels.
I picked the towels BUT it's good for you ladies who prefer to swap it round now and again..

Here's what I got this month;





L'OREAL 
Glam Bronze - Wild Instinct
Bronzing Powder
302 Medium 
- Walk on the wild side
Gorgeous colour,
super pigmented..
It may be a bit on the orange side for my skin tone but I'll have a play around to see what looks best!
_________________________________________________________________________________


UNANI - Absolute care day cream.


30 ml is a good amount for a sample size.

It says that it's for all skin types and ages, and to help redness and irritation.
It contains Shea Butter and Avocado.
It's not tested on animals and the main number one ingredient is aqua ( water )

____________________________________________________________________
L'OCCITANE - Almond Shower Oil.
The main ingredient is grape seed oil.
35 ml sample, it has a beautiful scent.
_________________________________________________________________________________


                  BELLAPIERRE Cosmetics.
This is the second of their lipsticks that I own now, I have the shade Ruby from a glossybox and now this gorgeous natural shade ' Catwalk'
Their lipsticks don't dry out your lips, they have a nice sweet scent, but not too strong. All I can say is their pigmentation/formula is spot on :D



I did have another 2 items but I don't drink tea, and cannot stand chili so I gave them away.

Other than that I'm very impressed considering it's my first Pink Parcel!

Sorry that there wasn't a load of information, it doesn't come with cards like most beauty boxes do. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this, and if you're interested go to their website which i'll link below and you can get your first box for only £5.95 !!!

www.pinkparcel.co.uk

Please follow me to keep up with the things I'm doing with my blog!

Instagram :    BEAUTYBLOGGER94_
Facebook : www.facebook.com/BeautyBlogger94

Thank you so much once again, it means a lot to me!

Sarah xxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment