About Me

My photo
I'm no good at these things - but here goes.. I'm a 22 year old beauty blogger from Birmingham UK! To start 2017 off I am currently working on this new blog, I stupidly can't access my old one so please bare with me whilst I post all my old content onto here before putting out new content for you lovely lot! Thank you for all your support! Instagram : Beautyblogger94_ Twitter: BeautyBySarah__

Friday 6 January 2017

Freedom Makeup -


Freedom Makeup - Swatches/prices/first impressions!

Hey guys so as promised here are my swatches, details about the products and my first impressions.

I am happy to say that I'd seriously recommend this company to everyone :).

Hope you enjoy!

         

                                                   



Mono  Eyeshadow
Base 202 and Base 203
They are £1 each, 

For a base shade I didn't expect there to be much colour pay off..
I gently swept my finger across each one and well... 
                                          They are both super pigmented, which for £1 is perfect!
                The formulation/texture was super smooth and felt a little bit creamy.
                From now on these will be my holy grail for a base!
_________________________________________________________________________________


Mono Eyeshadow - Nude 209 - Also £1
This is the perfect nude shade for your crease,
It's easy to blend and has the perfect creamy texture, the formulation to this eyeshadow is amazing. 

I can't wait to use this as a crease shade!!




_________________________________________________________________________________



Mono Eyeshadow Gilded - from left to right;
Gilded 216, 217, 218 and 219!
They are also £1 each.

As you can see from the swatch... it's amazing.
You can tell from the picture how crazy the pigmentation of these products actually are.
There's actually no fall out, also some eye shadows at this price that have shimmer in them actually feel gritty, 
Freedom REALLY know how to make super smooth eyeshadow products!! Such gorgeous colours. 
 ____________________________________________________________________________________________




PRO MATTIFY - Primer
First of all this costs £4 so to get 25ml of product that is just amazing, as most primers you get less.
They have two different primers, they have this one which is aimed more at people who suffer from oily skin, like myself, or they have the Pro Prime which is aimed more for dry skin as it claims to moisturise and make your foundation last longer. It's just a clear colour and I slowly rubbed this into my hand it felt super matte, but a nice smooth base at the same time, I am                                                very excited to try this out!
_________________________________________________________________________________







Pro Shade & Brighten Mattes Kit 1 - £2.50
These mini palettes contain 6 eyeshadows,
and one highlight. Perfect for taking in your bag.

As you can see for a matte palette they have strong pigmentation, the first three shades don't show up that well on my hand in the picture 
( due to the fact I'm so pale ) BUT believe me the pigment is amazing for all of these shades!
They are quite smooth and would be perfect as an everyday natural eye look!


_________________________________________________________________________________

Pro 10 Eyeshadow Palette - Smoulder
I'm not sure on how much this palette actually costs as it came free with the offer they had on.
None of the less it's such a great palette!
I'm not one for using bright noticeable colours but i'll be using these creating different looks thats for sure! Maybe in the crease? Who knows! :)

They don't have shade names, but the first 5 shades from the left of the palette are the top row, then the last 5 shades from the palette are on the bottom row. Highly recommend this palette (if they still sell it) super pigmented and perfect formula. 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________


 PRO MELTS - £3 each!
L-R Jammy Dodger & Sugar Fix.
I wasn't sure how I felt at first (before opening)
But once swatched and applied the pro melts to my lips I was blown away with the pigment and how they applied! 
Freedom say it's meant to give that high definition intense finish as these are classed as a melted lipstick formula lipglosses!
I can actually agree with their statement.
Although they are a lipgloss, after a few minutes it does have the finish of a lipstick, so it's not too glossy which is great as we all hate our hair getting blown onto our lips by the wind ;) ! So for £3 I'll be making sure I get some of the nude shades next time as well.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________


Blush Professional Pro Blush -   3 - True Loved.   £1 each

I think this is the  perfect pink/peach shade,  great pigment and I really stand by and support their statement on this product. 
They claim that it's 100% Build-able & Blend-able!
Also that it gives a nice professional natural finish..
All of those are correct, I've never found a company like this to be so accurate with their claims on products!

Excited to try this one out! 


_____________________________________________________________________________________________




Pro Glow Pink Cat - £2.50 
 Pressed Powder Translucent 101 face power - £2 

So I'll start off with the Pro Glow Pink Cat Blusher,
I completely love the pattern, the 3 different shades in this just makes it the perfect blush!
Super blend-able and smooth, it's not powdery either..
Which as we all know some blushes are quite powdery.
As you can see in the swatch it's such a gorgeous colour.
I would highly suggest this!   

Now as for the face powder, I got the translucent shade due to being so pale, I'm thinking it may be a bit too yellow toned for my skin, but hopefully once I have used it to set my concealer or foundation it may be okay! Great coverage and it's actually very smooth, I'll have to do a make-up look with these products and let you know how I get on! 


_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Pro Line  Ultra Black, liquid eyeliner. £1.50

My first impressions of this product wasn't so great.
It took me around 30 minutes to open the eyeliner.
No matter how much strength I used it just wouldn't open, it was like the lid was jammed or something.
But after not giving up after 30 minutes I eventually got it open, maybe I got a bad batch who knows?
It's still a little difficult to open but at least I know it's not going to leak in my make-up bag anytime soon haha! Now as for the smell, I can't work out what it smells like but it's not pleasant, maybe it's a bad batch again? I don't know, please feel free to let me know if any of you guys have used this before? I'll still be giving it a go irrespective as liquid liner has been my holy grail for many many years now and I'll at least give it a go! 
 It's got good pigment though so for £1.50 I can't complain.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

P.S I also have their Pro Fixing Spray which costs £3.50 I am yet to try this out.

So after nearly 2 hours of writing out my honest first impressions, I hope you all enjoy the read!
Being a beauty blogger is what I am passionate about, so  I am very thankful for all of you who are taking the time to like my posts or even read my blogs - I didn't think anyone would read my posts, but it's amazing to see that they have reached people from all across the world.

So once again thank you so so much for your support!!

To purchase their products please go to  www.freedommakeuplondon.com
Also subscribe to get 20% off your order, and for any news of new products or offers!

If you'd like to contact me I will link my Instagram and Facebook below :)

www.facebook.com/BeautyBlogger94              - My Instagram is   BEAUTYBLOGGER94_



No comments:

Post a Comment