About Me

My photo
I'm no good at these things - but here goes.. I'm a 22 year old beauty blogger from Birmingham UK! To start 2017 off I am currently working on this new blog, I stupidly can't access my old one so please bare with me whilst I post all my old content onto here before putting out new content for you lovely lot! Thank you for all your support! Instagram : Beautyblogger94_ Twitter: BeautyBySarah__

Friday 6 January 2017

Freedom Haul July 2015


Freedom Makeup London Haul!

Hey everyone so as most of you already know I'm a complete sucker when it comes down to makeup!

So when I found out about a newer company called Freedom... I just had to check out their site!
I was browsing around their website and I was shocked at how amazing their products look, 
At the time they had an offer on where if you spend £15 or more you get £15's worth of products free.

So I went ahead and ordered some things, I was so shocked but pleased with how quick the delivery was, it was all wrapped up safe in a load of bubble wrap! ( Love popping it haha )

So I thought with this post I'd just show you what I purchased, and list the items below then tomorrow's post will be a lot more detailed, with close ups of the products, swatches, and the prices of each item.




Pro Fixing Spray
Pressed Powder Shade 101 Translucent
Pro Glow Pink Cat 
Pro Mattify Primer
Pro 10 Eyeshadow Palette Eye - Smoulder 
Blush Professional Pro Blush 3 - True Loved
Mono Eyeshadow Gilded 216, 217,218 and 219
Pro Melts - Sugar Fix
Pro Melts - Jammy Dodger
Pro Line Ultra Black
Pro Shade&Brighten Mattes Kit 1
Mono Eyeshadow Base 202 and 203
Mono Eyeshadow  Nude 209.


- So that's all the products I ordered, 
Tomorrow there will be a part 2 of this like I said above.

Can't wait to do swatches for you all, it's going to be exciting!

If anyone would like to keep up to date on when I'm going to be posting things,
or when I come up with new ideas for my blog please feel free to contact me on Instagram! 

My username is BEAUTYBLOGGER_94

Feel free to follow, or even ask questions!

You can purchase their products on their website which i'll link below,
Also if you subscribe to their newsletter you'll get sent a code for 20% off!
 www.freedommakeuplondon.com

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog,
It means a lot to me.

- Sarah xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment