About Me

My photo
I'm no good at these things - but here goes.. I'm a 22 year old beauty blogger from Birmingham UK! To start 2017 off I am currently working on this new blog, I stupidly can't access my old one so please bare with me whilst I post all my old content onto here before putting out new content for you lovely lot! Thank you for all your support! Instagram : Beautyblogger94_ Twitter: BeautyBySarah__

Friday 6 January 2017

Glossybox June 2015

June's Festival edit Glossybox.
Hey everyone,

As I won't be purchasing July's box, this will be June's instead.




I will list below weather they are full or sample size, prices, and where you can purchase the products.

GLOSSYBOX FLASH TATTOOS - 
This is a full size sheet, and the price is £6.50
This was my least favourite product as I have real tattoos and I'd just never use these.

MONU Spa - ROSEWOOD REVIVING MIST
So although this product isn't full size, 50 ML is actually a decent amount especially when you don't need to use a massive amount. 
The scents for this are Lemon, Rosewood,Sandalwood,Petitgrain and Geranium!
It's also claims to be for ALL skin types and that you can use it to set your make-up.

It says clearly on the back of the bottle that the company does  NOT test on animals,
which I know a lot of people prefer about products these days, 
The main ingredient is Aqua ( water ) and does not contain any alcohol.
From reading the bottle this product doesn't seem to contain any dangerous chemicals or any form of acids. After the main ingredient which is water, the rest are different types of oils.

For the full size it retails at £11.95 VIA their website
www.monushop.co.uk


HALO - FRAGRANCE FREE FACIAL WIPES

This product is only travel size, which you get 10 wipes in the packet and costs £1.20
• Cleanse and refresh
• Especially suitable for sensitive skin
• Dermatologically approved
They are available at Tesco.


Kueshi - ANTICELLULITE BOOSTER

This anti-cellulite booster is infact full size,
it's 150ml / 5.07 fl.oz.          
Paraben free and doesn't test on animals, - Bonus!
It's a light weight cream and claims to help stimulate the blood circulation!
You can purchase these on www.kueshi.com

ESSENCE - The Gel Nail Polish
This gorgeous gel nail polish is actually full size.
It retails at £1.71 which you can purchase in wilkinsons ( if you're in the UK )
OR on their website which is www.essence.eu/uk
The size of the bottle is 0.27 fl.oz/8ml - I got mine in the shade 11 - 4 ever young

So that's what I had in my June box, 
I hope that I covered everything for you, if  I haven't please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.
Thank you for reading, please follow me on instagram to see the things I purchase and so you are more informed on when blogs will be going on here, OR even to ask me questions or tell me what you'd like to see on here!
 I will leave my username below;

INSTAGRAM USERNAME ---        BEAUTYBLOGGER94_


Sarah :)
xOxOx

No comments:

Post a Comment