About Me

My photo
I'm no good at these things - but here goes.. I'm a 22 year old beauty blogger from Birmingham UK! To start 2017 off I am currently working on this new blog, I stupidly can't access my old one so please bare with me whilst I post all my old content onto here before putting out new content for you lovely lot! Thank you for all your support! Instagram : Beautyblogger94_ Twitter: BeautyBySarah__

Friday 6 January 2017

June Birchbox 2015

June French Sole Step Outside With Birchbox
Hey everyone so for this box birchbox had teamed up with French Sole!

You could pick what design box you wanted, but like always I forgot haha.
instead of the usual birchbox bag, it's a French Sole shoe tie bag.

I will list all the products,prices and all information below like always for you all.




English Laundry *BIRCHBOX EXCLUSIVE* 
No. 7 For her perfume by Christopher Wicks.
This is a sample size, for the full size it would cost £60
For a sample perfume, that I have never even heard of -
It has the most gorgeous fruity, fresh smell which has a hint of musk too.


Yes To - Cucumbers Facial Wipes
These wipes are sample size which you get 10 of in each sample size pack.
The full size retails at £4.99
These wipes are very hydrating ( so amazing for dry skin like myself )
95% natural and removes make-up.

Balance Me - Super Moisturising Body Wash
This full size 100ml body wash is 99% natural
it's great for hydrating your skin, but also comes in handy if you suffer from dry skin too!
It costs £9

Beauty Protector * BIRCHBOX EXCLUSIVE*
I got 2 sample sized protect & oils, the full size would cost £16
You only need 1-3 drops when you smooth it into damp hair
so those 2 samples will actually last a very long time.
It is a lightweight hair oil and it protects against UV rays and heat damage!
I personally think it's the best smelling oil for your hair that i've ever come across!
TOTALLY SMELLS LIKE CANDYFLOSS :D

Mirenesse - iCurl Secret Weapon 24Hr Mascara 
I was super excited to get this mascara,
It has a good curved wand, birchbox claim that the full size is £16
But I had done a bit of research and their website sell the fullsize for £10

STYLondon - Temporary Metallic Tattoos 
This is full size and costs £7.99
yet like I said about my glossybox, another lot of tattoos I will not use!


Overall I was pleased with june's box,
Shame about the tattoos but that doesn't matter.
Please follow me on Instagram to keep up to date with what I am doing and when my posts will be going up.


My username is BEAUTYBLOGGER94_

Thank you for reading, feel free to ask me questions on my Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment