About Me

My photo
I'm no good at these things - but here goes.. I'm a 22 year old beauty blogger from Birmingham UK! To start 2017 off I am currently working on this new blog, I stupidly can't access my old one so please bare with me whilst I post all my old content onto here before putting out new content for you lovely lot! Thank you for all your support! Instagram : Beautyblogger94_ Twitter: BeautyBySarah__

Friday 6 January 2017

Pink Parcel Sept 2015

Pink Parcel - September 2015
Hey guys hope you've all been well,
I was SO excited to receive this months Pink Parcel,
Due to the dates being changed / payments being took then returned x2  it's took longer this month..

BUT Finally It's here and I'm super excited to show you all :)

Hope you enjoy!

So before I start, after taking all the pictures I realised I'd already chucked away the packaging for Doisy & Dam's Date & Himalayan pink salt organic milk chocolate! ( So good ) 
_________________________________________________________________________________




Bubble T Bath & Body 

Bath & Shower Jelly, Summer fruits tea.

A delicious summer fruits blend of ripe rasberries , strawberries and blackberries with a twist of white tea.

- Bubbles & Tea Edition / 100 G

This was actually the first product I reached for, I never thought it could smell so good...

It's literally like heaven in a tub...

I cannot wait to check out some of their other products!

You can find them in;
Superdrug, Holland & Barrett, Urban Outfitters, Topshop, Havey nichols and boxpark with BeautyMART. Made in the UK!
You can also follow them on twitter -                               https://twitter.com/bubbletCosmetic
They also have a  website                                               www.bubbletcosmetics.com
_________________________________________________________________________________
Halo - Eye Make-up Remover Pads

I was pleased to see this brand in my box,
the first time I heard about these was when I got some face wipes in one of my other beauty boxes and I swear the company need more recognition!

I swear by these wipes, having sensitive skin I agree with their claims that they are gentle on your skin!

There is 30 in this pack which is brilliant for a smaller packaging to easily fit in your bag!

Please feel free to check out their twitter & website !  https://twitter.com/HaloWipes
                                                                                       www.halowipes.co.uk
_________________________________________________________________________________
















 Teapot Pendant - This Material Culture Liverpool 

I have never heard of this company till now, but how cute is that necklace!
As far as I'm aware they're only a small company but it would be amazing for them to get more business and more people aware of their products and what they do :).

They are handmade in Liverpool UK!!
Shop now: www.thismaterialculture.com 
Instagram: thismaterialculture
Twitter: @ThisMaterial 

_________________________________________________________________________________

SASS - Intimate Purifying Cleanser

So to those of you who get Pink Parcel they have added a new thing for
 ' down there' each month!
Starting off with SASS then it will change each month.

I can happily say this is the second product from SASS that I now own.
My first one was from another beauty box which was the shave balm.

A company you ladies should check out.

Twitter: @we_are_sass
Facebook: wearesass
Instagram: We are SASS
                                                 Website: http://www.wearesass.com
_________________________________________________________________________________


    Bourjois Paris - Beauty'Full Volume Mascara Dark Khol
 
    First of all I want to point out how beautiful the design is, especially with the roses on the lid!
    At first I thought it was an unusual shaped brush, but I actually love it!
   Not too big of a wand, with a little round bit at the end so you can easily apply it to your bottom lashes. it claims to have 10 times the volume... we'll see when I test it out and I will do a review on it for you guys!
_________________________________________________________________________________

#LipGlam 100% Natural Lip Balm

I am super excited to try this lip balm, love one that's 100% natural!
After peeling off the label on the back I was excited to see that it can be used for multiple things!

Safe to use for multiple applications such as;
- Daily lip balm
- Cuticle Treatment
- Split ends smoother
- Lipstick & Mascara primer
- Eyebrow Balm
- Dry skin relief on elbows, knees, knuckles and in the nasal passage.
- Soothes chafing and rashes

Can't wait to try this out for a few things :)
I will use it and do a review for you guys!

www.LipGlam.com
https://twitter.com/LipGlamUK

_________________________________________________________________________________

The other two things I got in my pink parcel was a £25 off your first order with Hello Fresh,
and a Novus Persian Pomegranate tea bag, which I won't use.

I'll most likely give them to a friend.


That's it for now, but there will be upcoming posts with reviews on some of these products!

I hope you enjoyed reading and just to keep you informed, 
tomorrow I'll be posting my review on Makeup revolutions velvet lip lacquers!

Also waiting for my GlossyBox to arrive which hopefully should be some point this week..

If you guys have any questions feel free to follow me on Instagram and twitter!

https://twitter.com/BeautyBySarah__

Instagram: BeautyBlogger94_


Thanks for reading <3

Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment