About Me

My photo
I'm no good at these things - but here goes.. I'm a 22 year old beauty blogger from Birmingham UK! To start 2017 off I am currently working on this new blog, I stupidly can't access my old one so please bare with me whilst I post all my old content onto here before putting out new content for you lovely lot! Thank you for all your support! Instagram : Beautyblogger94_ Twitter: BeautyBySarah__

Tuesday 10 January 2017

I'm Back!

Hello everyone, I'm BACK!

I hope you've all had an amazing Christmas and great start to 2017!!
I know you're all probably thinking what's happened to the blog I started out with.
Well in the summer of 2016 I ended up having a new phone due to breaking my Samsung, pretty funny story actually.. went out and came back to find out the washing up liquid leaked in my handbag yes I know what an idiot xD

Because of that, I had no way of getting into my account as i'd forgot my password / the number associated with my account was an old number no longer in use. Then on the 11th October I got the keys to my very first home - So as you can imagine with moving for the first time , all the decorating ( a lot had to be done ) then all the bumps along the way with everything else and repairs it was a stressful end to 2016 - There's still things to do but that's okay because I know I will get there!

Now all that is out of the way and I'm settled I've now made a new blog and put all my old posts onto my new blog so my new or current followers have something to read whilst I'm creating new content!

I have some new and exciting ideas and I cannot wait to share them with you all, I'm hoping to do at least two posts before the end of the week, but if you follow me on Instagram or twitter (banner at the top of the post) Then you can see any updates about upcoming posts on there whilst keeping up to date with my daily pictures / tweets!

I just want to say a big thank you to those who have supported me from the start, but also any new followers too - It means a lot to me for you to take the time to comment/like or even read my posts.
It's something I love to do more than anything so I am thankful for you guys!
I'm also planning a giveaway as a thank you - so please keep your eyes peeled for your chance to enter!

Take care and thank you for reading,
Love Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment