About Me

My photo
I'm no good at these things - but here goes.. I'm a 22 year old beauty blogger from Birmingham UK! To start 2017 off I am currently working on this new blog, I stupidly can't access my old one so please bare with me whilst I post all my old content onto here before putting out new content for you lovely lot! Thank you for all your support! Instagram : Beautyblogger94_ Twitter: BeautyBySarah__

Friday 6 January 2017

First impressions

Bell's CC Cream testing/review *BEAUTYCROWD*
Hey everyone, so a few days ago I received an e-mail from Beauty Crowd saying that they would love to send me the Bell CC Cream for me to test and try out so I can review the product on my blog for you guys, which obviously I couldn't thank them enough for giving me this opportunity!

So as I was trying it out, I thought that I may as well create a look and do all my makeup too.

I really hope you enjoy this, and please feel free to let me know what you think :D
_________________________________________________________________________________
Whilst in the shower I exfoliated my face to get rid of any dry skin,
I gently pat my skin dry and I went ahead and applied garnier's moisture nourish for dry to very dry skin.

I left that around 5 minutes, just so it settled into my skin.  Once it had settled I went onto primer, I used the PRO MATTIFY from Freedom.

Once again I left that around 2-3 minutes to settle onto my skin..

So now onto the product this post is mainly about, which Beauty Crowd very kindly sent out to me.

The next product I used was the Bell CC Cream, as you all probably know CC creams are amazing for people who suffer with redness and correcting the skin tone, I usually get a bit of redness on my nose and on my cheeks.

I applied dots evenly all over my face, then I used my ELF flat top powder brush and stippled it into my skin, which even with my foundation I personally find it gives off a more flawless finish. As there was still redness showing through, and it didn't look or feel cakey I continued to add another layer, but instead of making it a full 'two layers' I decided to focus on the main problem areas.
So where there was any redness showing through still I stippled the CC cream into my skin.

Next I took my lasting perfection concealer from collection, which is my holy grail concealer!
I applied it under my eyes, down my nose any redness showing and my chin.
To blend that out I like to use my ring finger and slowly dab it in.

So after that  gave  the CC cream time to settle on my skin, I would say it has a semi-matte finish. Due do me having quite oily skin, and this product also being one of Bell's products I used my real techniques cheek brush and applied Bell's fixing matte powder all over my skin.
_________________________________________________________________________________

So to complete the look I went on to use these products, I started off by applying Benefits stay don't stray all over my eyelids. I then went onto using mua's bronzer to contour as it's the perfect shade! I then used Freedom's Pro Glow Pink Cat on the apples of my cheeks.

The highlight I chose for this look is Cindy Loumanizer  to highlight my nose and just above my blush on my cheek bones.

Now for my eyes, I used my real techniques eyeshadow brush, and Urban decays crease brush.
For this look I picked out Freedom's Pro Shade& Brighten Mattes  Kit 1.

With my realtechniques eyeshadow brush I applied the very first shade on the left in the palette,
I used that all over my lid, and for my crease I used the darkest shade and blended it into my crease with my urban decay crease brush.

To finish that off I got the highlight in the palette and applied it under my brows and blended that in.

For my eyeliner I used freedoms liquid liner, and for mascara I used Milani's Grandissimo Lashes.






Once all my make-up was done I sprayed freedom's fixing spray onto my face to help my make-up stay in place.


< So here's the finished look!!
So my first impressions of the Bell's CC cream were amazing!!

It's not full coverage but it can build to medium without looking cakey.

It goes amazingly well with the Bells fixing matte powder,
I love love love it!
It's probably one of the best CC creams out there!

I highly recommend this product,
Mine is in the shade Porcelain,
which I was scared at first and I never find CC creams pale enough.

There's 4 shades
* Porcelain
*Nude
*Sunny Beige and Toffee.
This product is £6.95 for 30 ml :)
I will put the direct link to this product below so you can hopefully purchase one of your own!
http://www.beautycrowd.com/products/bell-hypoallergenic-cc-cream-makeup

I hope you enjoyed the look I created, if you want me to create more looks in the future contact me on Instagram which is BEAUTYBLOGGER94_

I just want to say a big thank you to Beauty Crowd for giving me the chance to do this,
and I want to thank you guys for reading my blog - I really appreciate it.

- Sarah. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment