About Me

My photo
I'm no good at these things - but here goes.. I'm a 22 year old beauty blogger from Birmingham UK! To start 2017 off I am currently working on this new blog, I stupidly can't access my old one so please bare with me whilst I post all my old content onto here before putting out new content for you lovely lot! Thank you for all your support! Instagram : Beautyblogger94_ Twitter: BeautyBySarah__

Friday 6 January 2017

Beauty Crowd Haul (first impression)


Beauty Crowd Haul - First Impressions!

Good evening everyone, hope you've all had a fabulous day!

As you all probably know, yesterday I posted about my Beauty Crowd Haul.
And as promised I'm currently doing my first impressions for you ^_^ !
I was shocked at how amazing these products are, so if you're interested after reading my blog then please feel free to head over to www.beautycrowd.com  to have a look at their amazing website!
_________________________________________________________________________________

As someone who gets oily skin when I seen this on their site I jumped at the chance of purchasing it! I know it's not a  HD powder by all means, but I own a HD powder from ELF which was the worst product i'd ever tried!
No matter how much  I tried to slowly do bit by bit it just looks like a white mask     on your face - so I was nervous by Bell's claims that it doesn't leave a white mask!

I have tried this out and it's seriously the most amazing powder I've ever tried! think this is going to be my holy grail!  It's   dermatologist approved, HYPOAllergenic.
It is also not tested on animals and it's vegan friendly!
so overall £5.95 for this totally worth it :D


_________________________________________________________________________________


Milani Grandissimo lashes - Black Mascara

I've always heard people rave about this mascara, and I thought it was worth trying it out, as you can see in the picture the brush is just HUGE! So if you don't like that then I don't think this product would suit you.
I haven't got a picture unfortunately, but when I do I'll upload it to my Instagram for you guys to see the results. Although I have tried it for 2 days in a row now so I'll tell you what I personally think.   I  think the brush is a bit big BUT it's bearable.
Obviously I know it's main aim is to volumise your lashes - it does an okay job but doesn't do much really if you're the type of person who wants your lashes to be super long and curled. I don't think I'd re-purchase this one again but I'll use it up just for the fact it's not the worst mascara out there, remember these are my personal views and everyone's lashes are different so it may work differently to someone else who uses this.
It's £6 , not tested on animals, vegan friendly and the claim I do agree with is that it doesn't clump your lashes.
_________________________________________________________________________
Absolute Maxi Satin
 Lip Crayon
I've never owned a product like this before as I didn't think they would be any good...
I'm a big fan of the red lip, so when I seen they had this in the shade ' Very Red '  I jumped at the chance and purchased it, it's such a gorgeous shade of red - and most of all the pigment is amazing, it easily glides onto your lips and the staying power is amazing!
I had this on for around 5 hours, in that time I drank and ate food and even after the results were amazing. so I'm assuming it will be good for people who go out clubbing etc!
One of my new favourite lip products!! This costs £3.95 and is in 13 different shades.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Absolute Matte Lipstick
I got this in the shade;
 Bulgarian Rose.
It's such a beautiful deep red,
Yet again like the maxi stain it has brilliant pigmentation!
This matte lipstick smells so much like grapes, yummy! I highly recommend this product and I am very excited to purchase more in different shades!! I'm not sure on the staying power as I only tested it out for a short period of time, but I'm assuming it will last all day.
This product is £3.95 and they have the matte lipsticks in 6 different shades.
_________________________________________________________________________________



                       
           

Absolute Mood Lipgloss - Joy clear to pink.

I have honestly never seen anything like this before,
so when I did I thought I would give one of them a try.
I was very impressed, it didn't feel too sticky like most lip glosses do,
the scent is fruity and they have three different shades,
They have Joy which is the one I have, 
Love which is clear to red and Peace, which is clear to soft pink.

It's amazing how the product is clear but as soon as it touches your skin it slowly transforms into the colour, I found the more you rub the product in the more intense the colour gets which is amazing!
                                                 At £3.95 for 10 ml of product this is totally worth it! 
_________________________________________________________________________________

So there it is, the products I ordered!
I hope you enjoyed reading what I had to say about them, maybe if you own any of the products you could comment below and let me know your thoughts? :) would be great to hear someone elses thoughts.

I'm grateful for all you who are visiting my blog, 
please feel free and contact me on Instagram with what you'd like to see me post about!

It's BEAUTYBLOGGER94_

Thank you once again.

Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment