About Me

My photo
I'm no good at these things - but here goes.. I'm a 22 year old beauty blogger from Birmingham UK! To start 2017 off I am currently working on this new blog, I stupidly can't access my old one so please bare with me whilst I post all my old content onto here before putting out new content for you lovely lot! Thank you for all your support! Instagram : Beautyblogger94_ Twitter: BeautyBySarah__

Friday 6 January 2017

Birchbox July 2015

July's Birchbag - Make A Splash JULY 2015
Hey guys sorry that the July Birchbag is a month late, 
this will be the July bag and tomorrow i'll post about August's box!

I was very excited to get last months bag it was amazing!!!
What did you guys receive? I'd love to know in the comments what you thought of yours :).

So here's what products I received;

So as you can see I received 7 things, I received the ST.TROPEZ bag, there was 4 different ones.
_________________________________________
Aloe Vera Gel from UNANI,
For the full size it retails at £15
_________________________________________
INDEMNE * BIRCHBOX EXCLUSIVE* 
Eau de Genie - full size is £11.20
I've never heard of this before but it's a 100% organic skin spritz,
It enhances your usual cleanser with a cocktail of grapefruit,lemon,apricot 
and tomato waters to leave your skin clean soft and glowing!
After cleansing, spritz onto your face then wipe away residue with a cotton pad.
_________________________________________
SOIGNE * FULL SIZE * BIRCHBOX EXCLUSIVE!
Nail Lacquer in the shade Petale de Rose, it's £11!
I have actually used this myself, it's a gorgeous shade and looks great on pale skin!
_________________________________________
POP Beauty - Eyeshadow Trio in Peach Parfait
These are just three of the shades from the full size palette,
AMAZING pigment, very blendable!
For the full size palette it's £15.50
_________________________________________
Benefit Cosmetics - Dream Screen 
For the full size it retails for £25 !
It also has SPF 45!
_________________________________________
Pura Vida *bonus beauty extra* BIRCHBOX EXCLUSIVE!

Lace headband in the colour Aqua, 
for a  pack of 8 it costs £11.40.

I have used mine already, it's a great beauty extra!
It's amazing at keeping your hair out of your face whilst doing your make-up.
________________________________________

So those are the products I received for July,
I hope you enjoyed reading this, please remember to comment on my Instagram or even comment on this post with what Birchbag you received last month!

My Instagram is BEAUTYBLOGGER94_


August's Birchbox post will be uploaded tomorrow evening!
Can't wait to show you guys what I received this month.

Thank you once again it means the world to me for someone to read my posts.

Hope you all have a great week!

- Sarah xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment