About Me

My photo
I'm no good at these things - but here goes.. I'm a 22 year old beauty blogger from Birmingham UK! To start 2017 off I am currently working on this new blog, I stupidly can't access my old one so please bare with me whilst I post all my old content onto here before putting out new content for you lovely lot! Thank you for all your support! Instagram : Beautyblogger94_ Twitter: BeautyBySarah__

Friday 6 January 2017

MUA First Impressions

MUA Luxe Whipped Velvet Lips - First Impressions
Hey everyone so after waiting a while I finally decided to pick two of the shades,
In superdrug they are 2 for £5 at the moment ( Or if you don't want two they are £3 each )
I picked out Majestic and Spry a gorgeous red shade and the perfect nude.
 Makeup Academy are an affordable - but yet high quality brand, for all those who don't know :).
All their products have individual looks to them, these whipped velvet lips have a very expensive but sleek look, which is always a bonus for such an affordable brand!
_________________________________________________________________________________

The swatches in the left picture is in natural daylight, the picture on the right is with the flash on my camera!

The left shade is Spry.
The right shade is Majestic!

I always struggle to find the 'perfect nude' shade due to being so pale,
BUT this really is amazing, not too orange but not too brown either.

The red shade is also a great one!


_________________________________________________________________________________

< Spry          -              Majestic >




These Whipped Velvet lips have such a gorgeous Vanilla/Cherry scent!
I personally like those smells, but if you don't these will be a hit or miss for you.
They don't dry out your lips either, which lets be honest is something we all look forward to with lip products these days.

I would say the product feels very light-weight on your lips,
and once applied it's quite a sheen finish, matte but a bit glossy at the same time!
_________________________________________________________________________________


Overall I'm impressed with these products, the red could of been a bit more pigmented but for £3 each you can't complain at that, just means it's more natural for the daytime.

I can clarify that they do not dry out your lips though,

If you are interested in these you can purchase them at Superdrug ( if you're in the UK )
Or their website which I'll link below for you all.

www.superdrug.com                               www.muastore.co.uk

Thank you for reading, if you want to know more - or suggest what you'd like to see on my blog follow me on Instagram -    BEAUTYBLOGGER94_

For my next blog post will be a make-up look, and august's Birchbox so keep your eyes peeled <3

Sarah xx



No comments:

Post a Comment