About Me

My photo
I'm no good at these things - but here goes.. I'm a 22 year old beauty blogger from Birmingham UK! To start 2017 off I am currently working on this new blog, I stupidly can't access my old one so please bare with me whilst I post all my old content onto here before putting out new content for you lovely lot! Thank you for all your support! Instagram : Beautyblogger94_ Twitter: BeautyBySarah__

Friday 6 January 2017

Glossybox Sept 2015

Glossybox September 2015
Hey everyone,
As promised I'll be doing another unboxing/review:)

- I've been getting these boxes for over 2 years now, and got sent a thank you card with a note pad!!!
Although they didn't have to do such a kind thing, it's amazing to get a thank you, so thank you too Glossybox for providing awesome products/boxes each month <3

This month is a style edition box, as always a stunning design too!
They are 5 FULL sized products.

' Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak '
-Rachel Zoe.

On the left is the information card about the products you got in your box, prices and their websites.
On the right is my lovely notepad with a thank you card for being with them over 1 year.
_________________________________________________________________________________


Nails Inc Nail Polish £11
I own a few polishes from nails inc, so when I seen that I was getting one in this months box it was exciting! they have such a great formula, not too thin but not too thick at the same time..
The shade name for this one is UPTOWN - 10ML
I will do a full review on this polish!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Invisibobble - £4 for 3

So I've never heard of or seen these until now, but I cannot wait to try them out!
Due to pcos my hair falls out, and obviously normal bobbles make that worse..
So I was amazed to see the claims on the box which are ;
- Traceless
- Avoids headaches
- No split ends
- Strong grip
- All hair types!

The colour is a beautiful pearly white shade!
Find them at 
_________________________________________________________________________________

Bellapierre Shimmer Powder £12.99
Bellapierre's make-up are so amazing.
I already own 2 lipsticks and a cheek/lip stain and now to have this Shimmer powder eyeshadow to add to my collection is amazing, their products are super pigmented!!!
Totally thinking of doing an eye shadow look with this for you guys.. :)
I have it in the shade Whesek.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Marsk Eyeshadow Brush Pro £16.70

This is currently my second thing from the brand Marsk,
the first item I ever received was a loose pigment eye shadow.
I am a sucker for make-up brushes so this is amazing, 
The bristles are so so smooth and the handle feels amazing quality!

 _________________________________________________________________________________
Maria Nila Luminous colour hair masque £18.95

Ironically I wanted to get another masque for my hair, so to see a product from a brand I've never heard of was brilliant, it has such a gorgeous scent!
It's not tested on animals & 100% Vegans.
Everyone also gets a 20% off code to spend on the website too!



The cost of these 5 products together totals £63.64

Thank you to those who take the time to read my posts on here, 
It's a passion of mine, something I enjoy, I am so thankful for all the support.

Please feel free to contact me on Instagram or Twitter for any ideas you have that I can post about or even follow me just to keep up to date with when posts are being put up!
All the information to my e-mail or websites are on my blog page..


Another post or two will be posted tomorrow <3

- Sarah.
XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment