About Me

My photo
I'm no good at these things - but here goes.. I'm a 22 year old beauty blogger from Birmingham UK! To start 2017 off I am currently working on this new blog, I stupidly can't access my old one so please bare with me whilst I post all my old content onto here before putting out new content for you lovely lot! Thank you for all your support! Instagram : Beautyblogger94_ Twitter: BeautyBySarah__

Friday 6 January 2017

Glossybox October 2015


Glossybox - October 2015


Hey guys hope you've all had a great start to the week, as promised I'm sat doing my post about this month's glossybox! Can't believe it's now 20/10/2015! seems like yesterday October started!
Will be the new year before we know it - Sit back and enjoy the post <3 xxx
_________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________

Jelly Pong Pong - Fairy Lashes Curl Mascara - £17.95
I actually received one of their mascaras a good few years back when I first subscribed to glossybox, 
I was excited that I got another one, the one I had before was different though where as this one is a mascara to help with curling your lashes! This mascara has a 100% cruelty-free formula, It claims to leave lashes with dramatic volume and intense definition so I cannot wait to try this out!
Gorgeous packaging and it's full size! If you want to check out more of their products please visit the
link I'll post it here >>>>  http://jellypongpong.com/
_________________________________________________________________________________


So Susan - Haute Light Highlighting Pencil £15
This peach-hued creamy crayon will flatter anyone, apply it along the inner rim of the eyes to make the whites pop or blend over your brow bones or cheek bones to boost radiance.
100% Cruelty-Free (We do NOT test our products or ingredients on animals)
The packaging is just so cute, anyone else think so?! It may be £15 but it's worth it considering that it's not tested on animals & the effort they put into the designs for the packaging. I am a sucker when it comes to highlighting my face so this will suit my super pale face! Excited to be trying this out when I get chance.

Please visit their website they're an amazing company! <3
http://sosusan.com/en/
_____________________________________________________________________________________________


Lanolips Antibacterial Hand Cream £8.99
Some people received Lanolips lip glosses, so when I knew I got this Antibacterial hand cream I was so excited, it's proven to kill 99.9 % of germs. I love it's sleek packaging completely travel friendly so I'll be taking this out with me everywhere from now on :)  I have actually used this and not only does a little go a long way, it doesn't have that thick or greasy feel which is great!
For some reason the card you get in your glossy box it says this product is £8.99 but the only place you can get it is boots, and their website says £9.99... 
Either way it's worth it as it does  what it says :D
_________________________________________________________________________________


Talika Photo-Hydra Day £24.85
As I suffer from dry skin I couldn't wait to get my hands on this product, it claims to be deeply hydrating, especially in the autumn/ winter! It has soothing and nourishing ingredients alongside plumping hyaluronic acid which will leave your complextion hydrated and primed!
This is so excited and I cannot wait to add this into my skin care routine :D
Please visit their website to check out their products! talika.com/US/GB/
_________________________________________________________________________________

Nicka K - Airbrush Blending Sponge £6.50
I was so shocked that I got a product that I can actually apply my make-up with, 
Although I'm happy enough receiving make-up products it's always nice to switch it around!
I've always been a 100% fan of applying my foundation with a flat top brush as I find it gives a more airbrushed flawless finish  ( my opinion ) so I cannot wait to try this sponge out as I've heard great things about Nicka K products. It feels dense and soft which is awesome!
If you want to see any of their other products feel free to visit their website!! nicka.com
______________________________________________________

Although I have been getting glossy boxes for the last 2 ish years, I cancelled for one month and got a code for three extra products when I re-subscribe, a big thank you to Glossybox!!!
The products I got are;
Yves Rocher Collection Cacao, Cocoa&Rasberry hand cream 75ML
Toni&Guy Classic limited edition shine gloss serum 30ML
Bellapierre Cosmetics Super Gloss in the shade Clementine Citrus 9ml
_________________________________________________________________________________

*November Sneak Peek*
One of the products everyone will get in November's box is one of Revlon's best-selling lipstick shades. Even better, everyone will be able to pick their favourite from one of four pretty hues!!
_________________________________________________________________________________

I was pleased with October's box, were you? feel free to contact me or comment below with what you thought was your favourite product out of the 5!!

- Glossy box are also teaming up with Nars next month if you're subscribed you'll get the box for £30 instead of £35 it's not the normal box we get each month, this is just an optional thing!
Their will be 5 of the best Nars products (mini sized I think)

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my posts, it means a lot!

- I am off to Llandudno tomorrow with my grandparents til Saturday so will most likely do a post of pictures from our holiday :) 
not make-up related but something different for you guys!

speak to you all soon <3
Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment