About Me

My photo
I'm no good at these things - but here goes.. I'm a 22 year old beauty blogger from Birmingham UK! To start 2017 off I am currently working on this new blog, I stupidly can't access my old one so please bare with me whilst I post all my old content onto here before putting out new content for you lovely lot! Thank you for all your support! Instagram : Beautyblogger94_ Twitter: BeautyBySarah__

Friday 6 January 2017

Mini BeautyCrowd Haul

Mini BeautyCrowd Haul
Hey guys so as you probably know I'm a member of BeautyCrowd, they sell so many amazing products, their website is easy to navigate around and if you want you should visit their site!

www.beautycrowd.com      

This will be a short and sweet post, but later on today I'll have my first impressions post up!

I was so excited when I received my order,
Can we just admire how nicely they wrap the products before they are shipped out to people!!!

It's amazing how many products they sell which we struggle to get here in the UK!



I will post all the pictures together below,
then by picture order I'll let you know the information about the products I ordered.






_________________________________________________________________________________



BELL HYPOALLERGENIC FIXING MATTE POWDER £5.95

MILANI GRANDISSIMO LASHES INCREDIBLE VOLUME MASCARA - BLACK £6

ABSOLUTE MATTE LIPSTICK - BULGARIAN ROSE - £3.95

ABSOLUTE MAXI SATIN LIP CRAYON - Very red - £3.95

ABSOLUTE MOOD LIP GLOSS - JOY - £3.95


So those were the products I got from BeautyCrowd -
 I am excited to do my first impressions of them for you later on today!

Thank you for reading and once again please feel free to follow me on Instagram,
I'll leave mine and BeautyCrowd's below.

BEAUTYBLOGGER94_

BEAUTYCROWD



Sarah xo


No comments:

Post a Comment