About Me

My photo
I'm no good at these things - but here goes.. I'm a 22 year old beauty blogger from Birmingham UK! To start 2017 off I am currently working on this new blog, I stupidly can't access my old one so please bare with me whilst I post all my old content onto here before putting out new content for you lovely lot! Thank you for all your support! Instagram : Beautyblogger94_ Twitter: BeautyBySarah__

Friday 6 January 2017

This Or That Quiz!


This Or That - Get to know me!

Hi guys as a fun little thing to do,  
I thought i'd to a beauty this or that tag!
A fun way of you all getting to know me more, but at the same time I can get to know you more also by you pasting your this or that below in the comments!

Here it is, and I hope you have as much fun as myself doing this!! :) 


MAKEUP...blush or bronzer - Blusher
lip gloss or lipstick - Lipstick
eye liner or mascara - Eyeliner
foundation or concealer - Foundation
neutral or color eye shadow - Neutral 
pressed or loose eye shadows - Pressed
brushes or sponges - Brushes I find it gives a more flawless finish. 

NAILS...
OPI or china glaze - OPI
Long or short - Long
Acrylic or natural - In a real world Acrylic, but most the time mine are natural.
Brights or dark's - I have over 250 polishes, 
Flower or no flower - No flower

BODY...
perfume or body splash - Perfume
lotion or body butter - Depends
body wash or soap - Body Wash
lush or other bath company - Lush

FASHION...
jeans or sweat pants - jeans
long sleeve of short- Short
dresses or skirts - Dresses
stripes or plaid - Stripes
flip flops or sandals - Sandals
scarves or hats - None
studs or dangly earrings - Neither 
necklaces or bracelets - Necklaces
heels or flats - Both
jacket or hoodie - Hoodie


HAIR...
curly or straight - Although my hair is naturally straight, still straight :P!
bun or ponytail - Ponytail
bobby pins or butterfly clips - Both
hair spray or gel - Hair spray
long or short - Long
light or dark - Depends ( Been so many colours )
side sweep bangs or full bangs - Had both but at the moment side sweep!
up or down - Down

RANDOM...

Rain or shine - Shine
Summer or winter - Both
Fall or spring - Both
Chocolate or vanilla - Vanilla


I hope you all enjoyed this, would be amazing to see your replies in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment